This topic extends on the concepts covered in the equivalent foundation topic. This is perhaps the most important of all the topics; photon beams are the most commonly used in radiotherapy. Knowledge regarding their dose distribution and the factors that affect this are vital. This topic continues in the treatment planning topic, which discusses the junctioning of these beams.
- 8.1 - Cobalt 60 Teletherapy
- 8.2 - Measurement Of Photon Beams
- 8.3 - Photon Beam Dose Distribution
- 8.4 - Photon Beam Modification
- 8.5 - Photon Beam Treatment Techniques
- 8.6 - Photon Beam Calculations