The skin is the most common site of human malignancy. Fortunately most skin cancers are easily removed with surgery, but more aggressive types may need radiotherapy or nodal treatment.
The skin itself is included as a subcategory of this topic. The other topics include descriptions of the vessels and lymphatics of the limbs and trunk.
- A) The Skin
- B) Arteries Of The Upper Limb
- C) Veins Of The Upper Limb
- D) Lymphatics Of The Upper Limb
- E) Arteries Of The Abdomen
- F) Veins Of The Abdomen
- G) Arteries Of The Lower Limb
- H) Veins Of The Lower Limb
- I) Lymphatics Of The Lower Limb
- J) Nerves Of The Lower Limb
- K) Peripheral Lymph Node Regions
- L) Important Anatomical Compartments